Interlude L2Etina | Pakvietimo nuoroda | Interlude su Classic client

• Here can be your text advertising (available styles: Block, Scrolling, Floating, Fixed.) Contact us for price and more info. Our contacts click here
    The end of the year is a time of year for remembrance. We take stock of where we came from, and have a moment to think about where we are going, as we pursue the future with hope. May your new year be all that you hope for, and may it be sprinkled with love and friendship. L2jTop team wish you Happy Holidays!
  • Dear members and visitors, we are moving on new domain L2JTOP.COM and have made many changes in website scripts and design. If you are using our API, you must change the API URL on your server (the API key is the same, you don’t need to change, but please take a moment to check). If you have any issue dont hesitate to contact with us. For any bug report you will be rewarded with 30 days premium on your server.
    Our contacts click here

daemondas

Sep 3, 2022
Hi, I inviting you to join L2Etina server, give them one more chanse. It's x3 Interlude server with Classic client ir some his good features. One of most impresive futures is buff stores that everyone can sell them and other one it's live items sellers search.

Server start date: 2022-09-16.

Who thinks to try this server, please use my invitation link for account registration: https://account.l2etina.com/en/sign-up?x=3229110
It will be useful for me and for you, here is bonuses what you get for using invitation link.

x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Guidance
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Death Whisper
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Focus
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Greater Acumen
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Haste
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Agility
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Mystic Empower
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Might
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Windwalk
x3 L2Day Buff Scroll: Shield
x1000 Soulshots No Grade for Beginner
x500 Spirit Shot No Grade for Beginner

Who want to join me and make some party farming contact. I will level up Phantom Summoner ;)
In game name: Daemondas
Discord: Daemondas#8867

Thank you. And have a nice day. :)