EN Country Flags depending the visitor...

• Here can be your text advertising (available styles: Block, Scrolling, Floating, Fixed.) Contact us for price and more info. Our contacts click here
    The end of the year is a time of year for remembrance. We take stock of where we came from, and have a moment to think about where we are going, as we pursue the future with hope. May your new year be all that you hope for, and may it be sprinkled with love and friendship. L2jTop team wish you Happy Holidays!
  • Dear members and visitors, we are moving on new domain L2JTOP.COM and have made many changes in website scripts and design. If you are using our API, you must change the API URL on your server (the API key is the same, you don’t need to change, but please take a moment to check). If you have any issue dont hesitate to contact with us. For any bug report you will be rewarded with 30 days premium on your server.
    Our contacts click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco

Valid Member
Aug 12, 2019
Greece
Hello Guys and good luck with the site, i had to my mind something that may be usefull for visitors arround the world... So let's go to the subject. Maybe could be more usefull if you could add country flags except the chosen 3 allready you added and translate the website to any of the chosen languages... I think that will be usefull and also you will have more visitors per day because they can participate in it and also can add their servers to your lists :). If you want more ideas let me know and i will share them with you privately!

Much respects and love!

*Draco

Last edited:
Reactions: L2jTop

L2jTop

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 17, 2019
Greece
l2jtop.com
Good evening. Your information is very useful and we will do it as soon as we can.

If you want more ideas let me know and i will share them with you privately!
Of course we want to hear your ideas either in a private message or here as it suits you

Reactions: Draco
Status
Not open for further replies.