HighFive [L2j H5] RaidCore x20 [No Donation] - START 01.04.2022

• Here can be your text advertising (available styles: Block, Scrolling, Floating, Fixed.) Contact us for price and more info. Our contacts click here
    The end of the year is a time of year for remembrance. We take stock of where we came from, and have a moment to think about where we are going, as we pursue the future with hope. May your new year be all that you hope for, and may it be sprinkled with love and friendship. L2jTop team wish you Happy Holidays!
  • Dear members and visitors, we are moving on new domain L2JTOP.COM and have made many changes in website scripts and design. If you are using our API, you must change the API URL on your server (the API key is the same, you don’t need to change, but please take a moment to check). If you have any issue dont hesitate to contact with us. For any bug report you will be rewarded with 30 days premium on your server.
    Our contacts click here

Ceres

Mar 16, 2022

Rates
Exp: 20
Sp: 20
Drop: 10
Spoil: 10
Adena: 10

Feautures
GmShop up to S Grade
NPC Buffer
1st, 2nd 3rd profession without quest
Subclass without quest
Subclass limit: 3
Auto learn skills
Multiclient allowed up to 3 windows
Buffs limit: 28
Songs and dances limit: 12
Buffs/Songs/Dances duration: 2 hours

Special Feautures
Donate is disabled for all season
Premium etc obtainable in game only.
Convenient community board with all custom feautures
.party system
Private store connected with auction house
Auto Potions System (type .potion in game)
Crystal Enchant Scrolls - Don't break on fail up to +12
Shift + click on mob to show drop list
Custom anti-bot protection (Adrenaline, L2Walker, L2Tower, L2Phx, etc)

Enchants
Enchant Scroll Chance: 60%
Blessed Enchant Scroll Chance: 60%
Crystal Enchant Scroll Chance: 55%

Hardware & software
Dedicated server (not vps) - Intel Xeon-E 2136 - 6c/12t - 3.3 GHz/4.5 GHz , 64GB DDR4, 2×500 GB SSD NVMe
Server location: Frankfurt, Deutschland
Server distribution: Latest L2jServer (March 6, 2022)
Anti-DDos: 1Tbps+ Protection

Open Beta
18 - 30 March

Grand Opening
1 April 20:00 (UTC +1)

About
We’ve been working on on that server since 03/12/20 and it's finally coming to an end. The reason of starting this project was very simple - just before working on it, one of the most known mid rate servers started thus me and my friend came back to playing the game After a longer break.
For a few days i’ve been feeling like a kid - playing all day, all night and a game progress and first places on tvt, made me sink in this world even more. One of the most beautiful things, hovewer the gridiness of administration reminded about itself pretty fast.
After just a few days with appearance of donations from first places, i dropped to those closer to and end. My eq scored until now, were not only not enough but just ridiculous and After 10 days server was almost empty.
That’s why i would like to present server L2RaidCore. Server, where you will never have the option to buy eq in the item shop, or atributes or any other improvers. On the first season - there will be no donations.
Special coins (Raidcoin), which you could buy premium items, you can gain only in the game.

Almost everything customs in the server was written from scratch, which is why it took so long. Therefore, we are ready to start.

There was a word „season” earlier - and yes it means that After some time there will be a wipe.
The lenght of the season is for you to decide, how active you will be so it can work for a month, few moths or even longer.
We are the only ones who offer you honest entertainment and additionaly with the opening open beta, we start a advertising campaign: YouTube, Facebook, hopzone, maxcheaters and that’s why we are expecting the quantity of players that world has never seen before!

Check us out
L2RaidCore.com